Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cake Ball Update

It's been a little while since I've had a post up so I just wanted to update my readers on some current events:

We have officially retired the Very Berry Banana Cake Ball for the summer. We are sad to see it go, but I'm sure we'll have more delicious choices in its place soon.

I wanted to put up a photo of the Key Lime Pie cake ball, July's flavor of the month. This cool, crisp cake ball is sure to please all summer tastes.


I got the photos back of the Oreo and Cookies N' Creme Cake Balls from Kim Michelle Photography. Thanks Kim for the great work!!


Cookies N' Creme


Oreo and Cookies N' Creme Pyramid

Viva la Cake Balls is available for all events and functions from birthdays to baby showers and everything in between. On some occasions we can have your cake balls dipped and ready for pick up in about an hour! Don't hesitate to call!

Have a Viva la Cake Ball kinda day!