Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cake Ball Flavors

Soooo.... Most of you already know that I'm totally into these cake balls right now. I wanted to post a list of all my different flavor choices so I have a reference for people to come see what they are. Here are the ones I've come up with but PLEASE let me know if you think of something new.

Classic Flavors
Chocolate
Coconut
Fun-fetti
Lemon
Red Velvet
Strawberry
Vanilla

Breakfast Flavors
Banana Nut Bread
Blueberry Muffin
Cinnamon Roll
Coffee
Glazed Donut

Candy and Cookie Flavors
Almond Joy
Grasshopper (chocolate and mint)
Oreo
Peanut Butter Cup

Homemade Classics
Apple Pie
Bread Pudding
Carrot Cake
Cherry Pie
Fruit Cake (Christmas)
German Chocolate Cake
Pina Colada
Pineapple Upside-down Cake
Pumpkin Pie
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

Specialty Flavors ($1 more per dozen)
Amaretto
Bailey’s Irish Crème
Cherry Cordials
Kahlua

OR Come up with your own flavor Combination!
Dipped in your choice of White or Milk Chocolate.