Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Upcoming Wedding News

I am very excited about booking my 1st wedding for 2011. April 2nd will belong to Alisha and Richard! It will be a large scale wedding with lots of special details. One of the bride and groom's favorite treats is popcorn and M&M's. They plan to have individually wrapped microwave popcorn and Chocolate M&M's for each guest at their place setting. I'm looking forward to working with this happy couple.

This month kicks off my busy season- 3 weddings in 3 weekends!

My 1st wedding is April 24th in Galveston, Texas. Monica and Sebastian will be married at Sacred Heart Catholic Church followed by a reception on the beach. We will be coordinating and catering the event. Look for some amazing pictures from this one.

The very next weekend, May 1st, I have another wedding in Texas City, Texas. Leila and Mac will be having a traditional church wedding complete with an organist. The "I found my Prince/Princess and the Frog" themed event will come complete with lily pad centerpieces and a pink and green colored candy buffet. After this fairy tail wedding they will live happily ever after.

The following weekend is my husband's best friends wedding. He is a groomsmen in the event and I doubt I will be able to sit still while I am there. Its going to be a family gathering and I'm looking forward to Matt and Aarin saying "I Do!".

Stay tuned for pictures in the upcoming weeks from all these fabulous events!