Saturday, June 5, 2010

Contest Winner!

Congratulations to Alisha Maly! She is the winner of the of the "post a review contest" and 1 dozen cake balls! If you've had a Viva la Cake Ball before, please go under the review tab and post a review of your experience! Check us out on Facebook to read all the reviews.

Here is her review of Viva la Cake Balls:

"So I confess that I haven't actually TASTED a Viva la Cake Ball. I travel ALOT with my job. I was feeling guilty for leaving my fiance and family at home alone all the time, and wanted to do something nice for them in my absence. Mary was kind (and awesome) enough to DELIVER 3 dozen cake balls for me! My family says they are fabulous. Fabulous enough that they didn't even save one for me to try when I got home!!!"

Now she'll get to try them for herself! Thank to all the people who reviewed! Look for more contests coming up this month...